Skip to main content

The Doors [8]


Standing in front of a stranger door,
Wondering where will it take me to.

Within so many doors,
The red door,
The yellow door,
The green forest like door,
The black door,
The normal door...

Within so many choices,
Wondering what should I pick.

Unknown why,
I walk to this door.
A door with no knob,
A strange pattern on the door surface.

Wondering what is on the back of this door.

Should I open it?
Is it the right thing to choose this?

Among this door,
why do I choose this?

I have chosen this path.

Whatever behind this door,
I must accept it.
No matter how scared,
How terrify I am.
I should bravely move forward.

No more excessive thinking.
Set my foot one step ahead.

I should not look back.
I should move forward.

I have to let my clock ticking again,
I have to continue to my path.

And so to let a new journey begin.

Comments