Skip to main content

A Chase and Hide Dream

It started I chased by a man. Of course, can't remember well of his face.
For some reason, I was finding a way to escape from that man and weirdly it was just me but Another person as well.

She and I constantly finding letters which are H and I in order to move to Another place. Somehow the letters act like teleportation.

If I remember h letter is moving forward and backward (between a room space) and I is to move to a new place.

We both keep searching while finding a place to hide. We hide in a closet, under bed/chair…

By almost at the end of the dream, the man found us and he was closer and closer toward us. Under that circumstances, we had to focus on finding the letter l as we believe we can safely escape from there.
Oddly and weirdly, when the man almost got me, my dream change, but not awake. It was now I am all alone. The Another girl disappears. However, I still conscious about to escape from that place. As I keep walking, I saw a baby. I try to approach him/her. He/she didn't give any sign or direction for me to escape but Somehow I know the way by just seeing that baby. Then, a ladder for me to get down. As I step down the ladder the baby smile at me, a Big smile that will give you a chill.  And...

What happens next?

At this point, I don't remember. It so blurs to me.

I wonder who is that man and the girl?

P.S: I always got a different dream in a sleep. So sometimes it gets me confused.

Comments