Skip to main content

A Dream That I Fell in love with The Enemy Boss

I enter to a world. A world full of Nothing but a maze.

This time, I'm Not alone.
There we two group of people
One is our, to find a way out
And the other was a bad one which stops us from getting out.

At some point, we finally found a way to escape.
But the boss of the group has created a weapon.
A weapon which will kill us.

In the chasing and defense battle, we manage to survive.
I, the one who grabbed the weapon and kill their members.
Thus, I manage to protect my people to escape.

The boss finds out.
I quickly rush to a place trying to dispose of the weapon.
But I failed.

The boss has captured me.
Wants me to surrender the weapon.

Then I started to exchange a deal.
A deal which let my people escape and I will stay.
The boss thinks for a minute and nodded his head.
My people and the other has escaped.

It just left me with the boss.
He kept me with him and not going to kill me.
We wander round in this world.
It is weird that he never tries to hurt me.
But instead,  he keeps me with him and served him.

As time goes by we fall in Love.
We travel to different places.
Found out there were some big creatures out there.
We were attacked.
Luckily we survive.

And so the journey keep continue.

Through the journey
We found some people out there.
A small town,
Build by them.
So, we decided to stay and live there for the rest of our life. 

Comments