Skip to main content

A Pool Dream

I was standing in a pool with a bunch of people. Mainly, kids, I assume.

I felt weird because everyone is looking at me as I should not be there. There were two group of people. The first group, kids that are trying to learn swimming or just playing around. The 2nd group is where their age is a little bit older. It was like they have a swimming club or something.

Then I realize I am so wrong to be there as I am not belong to those two group.  I looked everywhere and find no other person like me. I swim to the side as I tried to get out from the pool. I saw a group of people, including my two friends which do not belong to the two groups, were bathing under a shower.

I looked at them and they looked at me. I can see they are not gonna tell me that the pool is being used for practices and any other person does not allow in the pool. I felt so awkward enough and quickly swim to the side to get out of the pool.

Then, a sudden change here. The older group of people started to move to another pool which surprises me. So, those who stand at the side pool begin to jump back to the pool as well as my two friends. They act like nothing happened and start to swim in their on way.

Then oddly enough, a boy from somewhere giving me a paper and I start to draw. At first, my drawing was like a few colors merging up like those galaxy drawing but with a brighter color like yellow and pink. And then, I took the drawing to the side pool and there is a can of something has been already prepared for me to put on my drawing.

At first, I thought it was salt but then I sprinkle on my drawing, it was some sort of flakes. Now the magical moment here. The drawing appears to be a couple, a happy couple holding hand together and the flakes change to some sort of flower petal showering on them.

Somehow, it ended with I am talking to the boy and I felt close to him. For him, somehow he seems to like a character in some anime with Kaji Yuki's voice. Afterward, he talks to some creature in which I do not know what it is.

Then, the end of my dream there.

So, what happened to my friends?

...

I don't know, never interact with them in the whole dream. 


Comments