Skip to main content

Return [9]


I opened the door,
Take a deep breath.
One foot stepping into the path and follows by another.

The front path is so dark and misty.
It is so unclear to know what is ahead of me.

As I keep walking forward,
I try to constrain my fear.
Keep telling myself to be brave.
Everything will be ok.

Once I decided not to return back,
I should keep moving on.

However, as I keep moving forward,
The inner fear,
The feel of terrifying,
Keep on growing.

Until a point,
I cannot hold anymore.

I stop moving.

Standing at where I am and thinking of turning back.

The darkness slowly moving towards me.
I'm too scare.

Looks like I have to turn back.

I run back to where I begin,
Run back to the front door.

I failed...
I failed to move forward.
Again...

Everything is back to square one.
I am still standing at where the beginning is.

Once again, my clock stops ticking again.

Everything has to start all over again...

In the end of the day, I am still searching my path.



Comments