Skip to main content

Floating Clouds [6]


Blue sky,
fluffy clouds,
flying birds.

Nothing is more here.

Sitting on a cloud,
a white fluffy one.
Who can even imagine sitting on a cloud?

Enjoying myself,
enjoying the cozy windy.

Not thinking about anything.
Empty minded.
Listening to the windy sound,
listening to the birds' chirp.
Just try to feel the surrounding.

It is a relaxing place.

Everything is moving slowly.
As if the time has stopped.

I wonder how much time i have been here?
How long will i get to the end of the destination?

Throughout the journey,
i am alone.

Maybe...

The birds are flying with me.
Towards the same direction.

I wonder.
Maybe...
Maybe...

We can become friends?

The wind blows the clouds,
It pushes the white fluffy clouds to somewhere else.

As i sitting on it,
I will just follow the flows goes.
Until where it stop,
where it disappear.

It may be a long journey...
A journey that i could not know when.
But i will patiently wait,
while enjoying the scenery here.

I will wait,
until i find another place...

Comments