Skip to main content

A World With Only Reflection [7]


The last journey has brought me to this world.
Another world filled with clouds.

No more friends
No more companions.
But a world covered with stars and clouds.

In this world,
it does not feel the youth, the adventurous.
Instead, a gloomy and a melancholiness.

The floor of this world,
it reflects everything shows on the sky.
Wherever I go, the reflection of me always following me.
As like there are two worlds and two of me connected in one place.
There is nowhere to hide.

This indeed a strange place,
a mystery place.
A place with nothing but reflection.

Sitting out of nowhere,
looking at the sky.
Have a deep thinking.

What should I do next?
Where should I go next?

I have no answer...

The time flows as the clouds float.
Looking at the clouds,
there are slowly moving forward.
However, I looking at myself...

I am still where I am...

I keep asking myself,
When will I move?
Is it the time to move forward?

Spent so much time,
so much thinking,
and I still keep wondering...

Comments