Skip to main content

Underwater [4]

I have come across a sea.
A clear blue sea.
Looking at it,
Full of the unknown creature.

This...
A thought of mine,
telling myself i should get in there.

Nature,
the sea should remain how it is.
So should i.
I take off my cloth,
jump into the sea.
The creatures get scared off.

I submerge myself into the sea.
Do nothing.
I cuddle myself like a worm would do.

Thinking...
Is this the place?
A place where i belongs to?

Everyone is ignoring me.
Any other creatures but two seahorses,
as what 'Earth' would call.
Staring at me.
Wondering.

What is this?
Is she belongs to here?
Don't know.
A silent conversation between them.
A reflection from my brain.

I am suffering.
I am lacking oxygen.
I can't breathe.

But...
Still staying in there.

Such quiet place.
Such silent.

A place where i seek for.



Comments