Skip to main content

Raining Day [3]

Rain gonna start.
Follow the storm.
I hide in an old abandoned building.

No one else, except me.
Found a place to sit down for viewing such scene.

Even such beautiful and peaceful world will become dark once.
The breeze sudden change.
Cold wind blow through the whole place.
The place is covered with dark clouds.
The storm shouts loudly.
Lightning striking.
I know it is the time.
The time to rain.

Rains begin to drop.
It hits the ground hard.
Such scene,
I sit quietly,
gazing the view.
Wondering how long the darkness will go.

I am alone.
No other person see such view.
Oh...
A companion?

Who is this fluffy fellow?
Not a word from it.
It sat down and lay beside me.

I'm gently petting it.
It seems enjoyed.
I wondered if it wants to be my companion?
Just it and I is enough.

Not a single word from both of us.
We both stay quietly and waiting for the rains over.


Comments