Skip to main content

There was A Time When We were Together



The day we meet.

From stranger to friend.
From friend to buddy.

We study together,
we play together,
we laugh together,
we have fun together.

Whenever i have a bad day, you always stay by my side.
Whenever you have a hardship, i stay close by your side.
Until a day,
Our heart connected.
We become the happiest couple.
Although, there was a time we fought with each other for over a little thing.

I make him his favorite food,
He helps me clean up the mess.

He protect me from the bad guys,
I jealous him with other girls.

Because of misunderstanding,
we fought with each other again.

The misunderstanding has become deeper.
The connection between ours has broke.

It is hurt.
It is pain.

In the end,
We cried.

It's time to say goodbye.
Wishing each other for getting better happiness in future.




*Well, normal love story would be like this isn't it? ;p


Comments