Skip to main content

A Morning Moon [13]


Waking up in an early morning.
Walks to the seaside,
Not knowing why.

The feeling,
The thought,
Has told me to come here.

In a morning light,
Standing at the seaside.
Wondering why am I here.
What is the purpose to come here?

What am I doing here?
Why am I here?
How am I even here?

All those questions marks,
Has yet no answer.

The seagulls' screams,
The splashing waves vibrating to my ears.

It indeed makes me feel peaceful.
But...
Not for long...

I look up to the sky,
The bright sun that I could not look directly to it.
The opposite,
A clear moon beside it.

In such daylight,
Why did the moon appear?
Why is it here?

No ones know.

Such magnificent view,
I would like to keep inside of me.
I have nothing to hold this scene.

But instead,
I will just keep in my brain,
This memory,
Will never forget.

Standing here for a long time,
Dazing at here without doing anything.
At the next second,
I have come back to my conscious,
Ask myself again,

Why am I here at the first place?

And it is back to the question marks again...

Comments